The school will take place at the University of Turin , on July 5-8, 2017 .
There will be three courses on current research topics in Deformation Theory held by experts of the field. Besides each course there will be a main talk to present recent results linked to the topics of the course. The aim of the school is also to encourage new collaborations and strengthen the old ones. Informal discussions will be strongly encouraged and specific time slots will be reserved for questions on the content of the courses and investigation of problems formulated by the audience itself. Moreover on Saturday there might be talks of young participants on related topics, that will be organised during the school. The school is aimed at PhD students, advanced master students and postdocs.
List of courses
- Toric deformations, Klaus Altmann, Freie Universität, Berlin;
- Obstruction to formality, Manfred Lehn, Johannes Gutenberg Universität, Mainz;
- Homotopy theory of DG-Lie algebras and formality criteria, Marco Manetti, Università Sapienza, Roma.
List of talks
- Deformation functor associated with a DG-Lie algebra and applications, Donatella Iacono, Università di Bari;
- Computational aspects of toric deformations, Lars Kastner, Freie Universität, Berlin;
- Formality and singularities of some moduli spaces of sheaves on K3 surfaces, Ziyu Zhang, Leibniz Universität, Hannover.
For organisational reasons, we ask all participants to register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15th 2017, specifying name, affiliation and if they intend to participate at the social dinner on Friday evening. The deadline for funding request was March 31st 2017 .
- Cinzia Casagrande, Università di Torino;
- Andreas Hochenegger, Università di Milano;
- Elena Martinengo, Università di Torino.
The poster of the school is available: here.
Here is a photo of the participants.